We Are a Full-Service Tire Center!
We handle name brand tires and have the latest mounting & balancing equipment available. We provide two and four wheel computer alignments.
You love the power and durability of your diesel car or truck and you don’t let just anybody drive it around town. And you shouldn’t let just anybody around town take care of your truck repair and maintenance services either! When you bring your diesel truck to Miller’s Automotive you know it’s in the best hands. Not only do our professional technicians utilize the latest technology, diagnostic equipment, and parts to perform your vehicle’s maintenance services, we are also ASE Certified and undergo continuous training.
Here are some of our most popular diesel services.
- Complete Engine Performance Check
- Tune-Ups & Oil Changes
- Engine Repair & Replacement
- Computer Diagnostics
- Air Conditioning Service & Repair
- Fuel System Cleaning
- Electrical System Diagnosis
- Brake System Repair & Fluid Service
- Belt & Hose Maintenance
- Tires – Mounting, Balancing & Flat Repair
- Suspension & Steering Repair
- Shock Service & Repair
- Wheel Alignments & Tire Rotation
- Cooling System Service & Repair
- Factory Recommended Maintenance – 30k, 60k, 90k
- Transmission Service & Repair
- Comprehensive Vehicle Inspection (CVI)
- Pre-Purchase Inspections
- Maintenance Inspections
- Brake & Lamp Inspections
- Muffler Service & Repair
- ASE Certified Technicians
“My family has 3 cars serviced by Miller for many years. They charge you a very reasonable price for the quality services they provided. They stand behind the work they performed. Just like any business owned by any family, the name is more important than anything. Overall, I would say, “The Price is Right”, no worry, no hassle, people you can trust.”